Bishops Down Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- One-bedroom apartment
- Located on the ground floor
- Residents parking available
- Private access through own front door
- 0.8 miles to Tunbridge Wells centre and mainline station
- Close to Tunbridge Wells 250-acre Common
Located on Bishops Down road, with excellent links into Tunbridge Wells centre, including the high street, The Pantiles and the 250-acre Tunbridge Wells Common. Under 15 minutes’ walk to Tunbridge Wells mainline train station, which provides trains into London in under an hour.
Located at the rear of the property on the ground floor, this apartment enjoys a private alley-way entrance, through into the conservatory. The light airy space has room for a large dining table which is perfect for entertaining. There is a L-shaped kitchen, with good storage and room for an integrated washing machine.
The large double bedroom has built in storage space and there is a good-sized bathroom, which includes a shower/bath, WC, and wash basin. The large living room has two large sash windows and high ceilings creating a light and airy space. Additionally, there is space for storage units within the hallway.
There is a small space outside the property, which would allow for a two-person bistro dining set.
There is one designated parking space for the ground floor flat and plenty of on-road parking for visitors.
located on Bishops Down Road, this is an ideal location for all amenities of Tunbridge Wells. Within walking distance of The Pantiles, High Street, and only 0.8 miles from Tunbridge Wells train station.
There is a fantastic selection of both state and independent schools at both primary and secondary level.
Tunbridge Wells mainline station is approximately 0.8 miles with regular services under 1 hour to London Charing Cross (via London Bridge and Waterloo East) and Cannon Street.
There is also the 280-bus stop, located minutes’ walk away, which provides bus access into Tunbridge Wells centre.
The A21 is easily accessible, linking north to M25 for the national motorway network, Channel Tunnel and Gatwick and Heathrow airports.
• Leasehold 147 years remaining
• EPC Rating D
• No ground rent charge
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bishops Down Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tunbridge Wells Station0.5 miles
- High Brooms Station1.6 miles
- Frant Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TWL160056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.