Marmion Road, Nottingham
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000
- Spacious Four Bedroom House
- Accommodation Over Three Levels
- Bathroom and Two Toilets
- Kitchen and Lounge/Diner
- Gated Development
- Allocated Parking Space
- Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
KITCHEN 5' 11" x 13' 5" (1.8m x 4.09m) A range of base and wall units with integrated oven and extractor. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Wall mounted gas combination boiler. Window to the front elevation.
LOUNGE/DINER 14' 4" x 13' 2" (4.37m x 4.01m) French doors to the rear. Radiator.
W.C Window to the front elevation. Sink unit. Low level flush toilet.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors to two Bedrooms and the Bathroom. Stairs to the top floor.
BEDROOM 13' 2" x 10' 10" (4.01m x 3.3m) French doors to the rear opening onto a Juliet balcony. Radiator.
BEDROOM 6' 3" x 13' 2" (1.91m x 4.01m) Window to the front elevation. Radiator.
BATHROOM 6' 6" x 6' 11" (1.98m x 2.11m) Panelled bath with mixer shower. Low level flush toilet. Sink unit. Window to the front. Radiator. Extractor.
SECOND FLOOR Door to the remaining two Bedrooms and the W.C.
BEDROOM 13' 2" x 12' 7" (4.01m x 3.84m) Dormer window to the front. Radiator.
BEDROOM 13' 2" x 9' 2" (4.01m x 2.79m) Window to the rear. Radiator.
W.C Low level flush toilet. Sink unit. Radiator.
EXTERIOR Gated development accessed with remote. One allocated park space situated outside the front of the house. garden to the rear.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Marmion Road, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop1.3 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop1.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to DMW Property Services
We offer a fresh approach to estate agency and lettings. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent in Nottingham we will provide you with the highest level of service and communication whilst ultimately getting the job done.
When using DMW Property Services you can be confident that you are dealing with a professional, ombudsman registered, agent with excellent local knowledge and years of success and experience within the Industry.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102435002250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DMW Property Services, Mapperley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.