Downland Drive, Southgate, Crawley, West Sussex
- A spacious and well-designed three double bedroom semi-detached family home set back off the main road
- Entrance porch
- Light and airy dining room
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Inner lobby incorporating two large cupboards
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Light and airy living room overlooking garden
- Situated in a quiet location
- Courtyard style rear garden with rear access to communal parking for numerous vehicles
- Council Tax Band 'D' and EPC 'D'
A deceptively spacious and well-designed three bedroom semi-detached family home, situated in a popular residential area of Southgate within easy reach of Crawley town centre, mainline railway and the popular Hilltop primary school.
The property is set back off the main road in a quiet cul-de-sac location and is approached by steps leading to pathway and front door, remainder being laid to lawn. There is an entrance porch with front door leading straight into the light and airy dining room. There is an inner lobby incorporating two large cupboards and a cloakroom with low level WC and wash hand basin. The kitchen is to the front of the property and is fitted with a range of wall and base units, space for gas oven, plumbing and space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. The living room is to the rear of the property with doors leading out to east facing courtyard style rear garden.
Stairs lead from inner lobby to first floor landing where there is further storage cupboards and access to the loft. There are three good sized double bedrooms – one with fitted his and her wardrobes, the other two with plenty of space for king size bed and freestanding wardrobes. The family bathroom is fitted with a panelled bath with shower unit over, low level WC, wash hand basin and partly tiled.
Outside there is rear access to a courtyard style 30’ x 16’ rear garden which is mainly laid to patio with shrub and flower beds, the whole enclosed by wooden panel fencing.
Internal viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Mansell McTaggart, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsReferral Fees
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Downland Drive, Southgate, Crawley, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station0.7 miles
- Ifield Station1.2 miles
- Three Bridges Station1.8 miles
About the agent
why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we have plenty of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know the market when it comes to discussing the value of your property.
This also means that we will have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you as soon as possible.
no unreasonable tie-ins
We NEVER tie you into on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10541586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.