Davisville Road, London, W12
- Approximately 0.7 miles to Ravenscourt Park Underground Station
- Beautifully designed family home
- Five bedrooms (1 study)
- West facing walled garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors opening to the garden
- EPC Rating = C
superb five bedroom property located on a quiet residential street in West London. This home has recently been fully renovated and offers underfloor heating.
The property comprises of a bright spacious double reception room featuring a fantastic bay window, a feature fireplace and bespoke built-in shelving. A well designed and fully fitted kitchen and dining room is situated towards the rear of the house and opens to the walled garden via French doors. The lower ground features a cellar with the potential to expand subject to planning permission. The garden offers an excellent amount of privacy.
The principal bedroom is located on the first floor benefitting from wonderful shuttered windows and high ceilings. This bedroom has the advantage of a walk-through wardrobe, spacious en suite with twin sinks and a separate bathtub and shower. A cloakroom and utility room can be found along the main landing looking over the garden.
The second floor presents three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Each bedroom offers large windows letting in an abundance of natural light. The fifth bedroom encompasses the third floor and benefits from a Juliet balcony, access to eaves storage and built-in shelving. This floor has the additional advantage of a family bathroom.
This family home has been extremely well looked after and presents a fabulous opportunity to potential buyers.
Davisville Road is located away from the main road on a smart residential street. This location offers excellent transport links into central London and is close to Goldhawk Road Underground, approximately 0.8 miles (Circle and Hammersmith & City lines), Hammersmith Broadway, approximately 1.1 miles (District, Piccadilly, Circle and Hammersmith lines), Ravenscourt Park Station, approximately 0.7 miles (District line) and Shepherd's Bush Station, approximately 1.1 miles (Central and Overground lines).
The location provides a selection of renowned independent and state schools including St Stephen’s Church of England Primary School. In addition, there are a number of parks nearby including Cathnor Park and Ravenscourt Park.
Square Footage: 2,077 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Davisville Road, London, W12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Brook Station0.6 miles
- Goldhawk Road Station0.6 miles
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS200098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Brook Green & Shepherd's Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.