Southleigh Road, Denvilles
- Three double bedroom family home
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Spacious sitting room
- Family room
- Shower room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Low maintenance landscaped rear garden with Summerhouse
- 3D Virtual Tour Available
Treagust & Co is pleased to offer this three double bedroom home offering generous ground floor accommodation with a particular attraction being the superb open-plan kitchen/dining/family space.
The front door opens into the entrance lobby with cloakroom and glazed door into the sitting room which has a return staircase to the first floor. An arch way leads through to the family room which enjoys open-plan access to the spacious kitchen/dining room with French doors opening out to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of units with a Range cooker (included in the sale), planned appliance space, and breakfast bar seating area in addition to the dining area.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms and a shower room with walk-in cubicle.
The property has a delightful landscaped rear garden which has been planned with ease of maintenance in mind, featuring mature planted borders, a Summerhouse, and a rear access gate.
Denvilles is approximately one mile to the east of Havant town centre with its good range of shops, leisure centre with swimming pools, sports hall and gym, and train station with excellent links to London and the south coast. Primary schools are in nearby Havant and Emsworth, a secondary school is in neighbouring Warblington, and a convenience store is in Denvilles. Warblington train station is south of Denvilles and the A27 is nearby with its junction with the A3 to London less than three miles away. The South Downs National Park is just a short drive away and the head of Chichester Harbour is nearby in the quaint village of Langstone.
Southleigh Road, Denvilles
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warblington Station0.5 miles
- Havant Station1.0 miles
- Emsworth Station1.2 miles
About the agent
An Introduction to Treagust & Co.
We are Treagust & Co, a leading independent estate agency serving Emsworth, Havant and the surrounding towns and villages, offering exceptional service and value for money. Our experienced team take pride in offering a full, high quality local estate agency service from our chic double fronted Victorian office in central Emsworth.
Our Company Mission
Our company mission is to be recognised as an approachable independent estate agency which b
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10553636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Treagust & Co, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.