Wayland Approach, Adel, Leeds
- Ideal first time buy
- Sought after location
- Close to schools/outer ring road
- Fantastic views
- Spacious accommodation throughout
*** IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY *** A spacious one bedroom first floor flat in a lovely elevated position enjoying roof top views. Situated in a popular but quiet cul-de-sac, close to local amenities, schools and with easy access onto Leeds outer ring road.
The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, landing with ample storage, spacious lounge diner, fitted kitchen with free standing cooker and space for appliances, wet room and a generous double bedroom.
Externally; there are well kept communal gardens and on road parking is available.
Adel is one of the most sought after North Leeds residential areas having it's own immediate facilities offering a variety of shops and restaurants. There are schools for all ages in the area along with supermarkets and leisure facilities. Adel has good vehicular access to the cosmopolitan amenities of Headingly and in the other direction Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales.
EPC band: C
Wayland Approach, Adel, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station2.1 miles
- Headingley Station2.5 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.7 miles
About the agent
At Yopa North East we're proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that's clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 197525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.