Broad Acres, Hatfield Garden Village
- Chain free character home
- Popular Garden Village
- Short walk to local shops
- Short walk to Green Lanes School
- Short walk to Business Park
- Lounge with feature fireplace & dining room
- Extended kitchen/breakfast room with door to garden
- Three bedrooms
- Good size mature garden
- Private driveway
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance porch, lounge with feature fireplace, opening to dining room which has french doors leading to the kitchen/breakfast room with door to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedroom and a bathroom/wc. The house is double glazed and has gas radiator central heating. outside there is a mature, well established garden, to the front there is off street parking and a small garden area. Chain free sale
Entrance Porch - Double glazed entrance door, window to side, door to:
Lounge - 4.85m x 3.91m max (15'11 x 12'10 max) - Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, wood effect floor, feature fireplace, television and telephone points, stairs to first floor, opening to:
Dining Room - 3.99m x 2.46m plus built in cupboards (13'1 x 8'1 - Wood effect floor, radiator, storage cupboard, doors to:
Fitted Kitchen - 4.47m x 2.74m (14'8 x 9') - Fitted range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and tiled splash back, inset sink/drainer, built in oven, hob and extractor hood, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wood effect floor, double glazed window and door to rear garden.
Landing - Access to loft, doors to:
Bedroom One - 4.14m x 2.90m (13'7 x 9'6) - Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 2.90m x 2.51m (9'6 x 8'3) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three - 2.03m x 1.88m (6'8 x 6'2) - Double glazed window to front, wood effect floor.
Bathroom/Wc - Comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, complimentary wall tiling to full height, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Rear Garden - Patio to immediate rear extending to a lawn area, picket fence with gate separating to the foot off the garden, mature flowers, shrubs and evergreens, water tap, light, timber shed and playhouse.
Driveway - To the front and providing private off street parking for one vehicle.
BrochuresBrochureBroad Acres, Hatfield Garden Village
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Broad Acres, Hatfield Garden Village
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station1.0 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station2.3 miles
- Welham Green Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Mather Marshall is an independent, innovative and vibrant company specialising in residential property sales and lettings. We have four local offices all working together to sell your property. Providing you with four times more applicants than any of our competitors.
Mather Marshall is renowned for providing a professional service on a friendly level whilst being fully committed to delivering results.
With comprehensive experience, state of the art software packages and an in dep
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30057367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mather Marshall, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.