Lawrence Road, Windle, St Helens, WA10
- EPC: D
- Three Bedroomed
- Semi Detached Property
- Open Plan Dining/Kitchen Area
- Modern Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
- Desirable Location
Offering excellent access to the every popular Bleak Hill Road primary school and De La Salle High school, along with commuter links via the A580 East Lancashire Road and most major motorways of the North West.
The property has UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and brand new (2020) soffits and fascia boards. The property offers a lovely private mature rear garden, a large side enclosed driveway and a lawned front garden.
Internally the property offers: modern decor, with laminate flooring throughout the ground floor, open plan superb modern kitchen/dining room and an entrance hallway which leads to the lounge to the front with bay window and feature fireplace and access to the kitchen/dining area.
To the first floor there is a galleried landing to three bedrooms and a large modern contemporary shower room.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2EPC 3
Lawrence Road, Windle, St Helens, WA10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Helens Central Station1.7 miles
- Thatto Heath Station2.0 miles
- Eccleston Park Station2.4 miles
About the agent
What we mean by this is that over 30 years of trading we have listened to you and understand that every seller and every buyer has different needs and expects to receive the information provided by their Estate Agent in varying format.
Some clients may prefer their property to be featured in the conventional way, in the tried and tested 'local' newspaper, a stu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30058729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Davies Sales & Lettings, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.