Leeds Road, Eccleshill, Bradford
- *THREE BEDROOMS*
- *POPULAR LOCATION*
- *TWO BATHROOMS*
- *SPACIOUS MODERN KITCHEN-DINER*
- *LARGE GARDEN*
- *WELL PRESENTED*
- *CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS & AMENITIES*
- *FAMILY HOME*
Townend Estate Agents offer for sale this EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED property. Located in a popular residential area, close to a range of amenities and excellent local schools. This well presented family home is conveniently placed for access towards both Leeds & Bradford, perfect for commuting.
Having been extended to create an additional ground floor bathroom and laundry room, with modern décor throughout, as well as open plan kitchen- diner, two bathrooms, UPVC double glazing, Composite doors, gas central heating and large garden with patio, lawn and decking areas, this really isn't one to be missed.
The property comprises briefly: Entrance hall, Lounge, spacious open plan Kitchen-Diner, Shower room and Laundry room. Upstairs are THREE BEDROOMS and Luxury house bathroom, Ladder access to part boarded loft. External access to under house storage. Externally to the rear is a large garden with patio, lawn and decking area, perfect for entertaining. To the front is gated driveway parking with ample room for three vehicles.
BrochuresBrochureLeeds Road, Eccleshill, Bradford
Leeds Road, Eccleshill, Bradford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bradford Forster Square Station1.5 miles
- Frizinghall Station1.8 miles
- Bradford Interchange Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Townend estate agents build long-term relationships and provide a personal service to each of our clients. We understand that buying or selling a property can be a stressful process but we will endeavour to ensure a smooth process and we're always here to help along the way.
Operating from offices in both Horsforth and Idle we are where our clients need us to be in person, however offer a nationwide service thro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30058923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.