Riplingham Road, Kirk Ella, Hull
- GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £370,000
- Fantastic Five Bedroom Traditional Property
- Beautiful Gardens With Amazing Views Beyond
- Large Fitted Kitchen With Utility Area
- Highly Sought After Location
GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £370,000
Wonderful home in ever popular Kirk Ella - with Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Diner, 5 Bedrooms ( one has an En Suite), Family Bathroom and Cloakroom, Gardens, Garage & Off Street Parking - This home is well worth viewing - Book yours today!
We are delighted to present to the market this amazing family home in arguably, one of the most desired streets in the area. Come and take a look around this spacious, character filled property. It comprises of an entrance porch, an entrance hallway, ground floor WC room, generous lounge with feature fireplace housing a gas fire within a wooden surround and a beautiful bay window, dining room with a feature fireplace housing an open fire and with French doors out to the rear garden, and a vast fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units and with an incorporated utility area.
The first floor boasts a landing with airing cupboard and stairs to the loft, four family bedrooms, and a partially tiled family bathroom with a bath with a mains shower over.
The second floor comprises of bedroom number five which benefits from built in wardrobes, French doors out to a balcony which provides stunning views of the fields beyond, and an en suite wet room.
The exterior of the property boasts a block paved driveway with wrought iron gates, front lawn with shrubs and flowers and privet to the side borders. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with raised flower beds, large patio area, shrubs, path, outside tap, trees, and a large brick out building with double doors.
In short, what are you waiting for? This amazing home will not be available for long so avoid the disappointment of missing out and book your viewing today!
Situated in this ever popular West Hull location, this fantastic traditional property is in excellent school catchment areas and has fantastic transport links.
With double glazed door to the front, 2 double glazed windows to the front and tiled floor.
With single glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the side, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
With wash hand basin, low level wc, chrome effect towel radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 16' 3" into bay x 13' max ( 4.95m into bay x 3.96m max )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire place housing gas fire with wooden surround and tiled back, 3 radiators, wall light points and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 16' 1" into bay x 13' 1" max ( 4.90m into bay x 3.99m max )
With 2 double glazed windows and double glazed french doors forming a bay, feature fire place housing open fire with wooden surround and tiled back, 2 radiators and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen/ Diner 27' 4" max x 8' 3" ( 8.33m max x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiling, double electric oven and gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, 2nd sink and drainer unit, tiled floor, coving to the ceiling, utility area, double glazed windows to the side and rear and double glazed side stable door leading to the side drive.
With single glazed stained glass window to the side, airing cupboard, stairs to the loft space and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 1 16' 7" into bay x 12' 2" max ( 5.05m into bay x 3.71m max )
With double glazed bay window to the front, spot light points, 3 radiators and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 17' 8" max x 8' 3" ( 5.38m max x 2.51m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, loft access and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 3 16' 2" into bay x 12' max ( 4.93m into bay x 3.66m max )
With double glazed bay window to the rear, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 4 7' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.31m x 2.34m )
With double glazed windows to the front and side, spot light points, built in desk, drawers and shelves, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Partially tiled Bathroom with bath with mains shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, bidet, chrome effect towel radiator, spot light points and 2 double glazed windows to the side.
Bedroom 5 15' 7" from back of wardrobes x 18' 5" max ( 4.75m from back of wardrobes x 5.61m max )
With built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed french doors leading to the balcony.
En Suite WetRoom with vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, tiling, extractor fan and double glazed skylight to the rear.
With lawned area, flowers, shrubs, privet hedging to the side, block paved driveway and wrought iron gates.
With patio area, lawned area, shrubs, path, raised beds, tree and outside tap.
With power and light and double doors and single glazed windows to the side and rear.
Please note - currently car access is prevented by an existing doorstep to the side door.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Riplingham Road, Kirk Ella, Hull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingham Station2.9 miles
- Hessle Station2.9 miles
- Ferriby Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Willerby Hull William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Willerby Hull
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY106771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.