Bridlebank Way, Weymouth
- Large Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Seperate Living Room & Dining Room
- Spacious Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen
- Garage and Driveway
- Council Tax Band D
- Must be viewed!!!
A 4 Bedroom Detached family home in a convenient location within good bus and rail links to both Weymouth and Dorchester. Excellent school catchments and local amenities are near by. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Situated within the popular area of Broadway, lies this large detached family home offering spacious, modern accomodation throughout.
In brief, this property comprises of an entrance porch, followed by hallway leading into the light and airy living room, with double doors leading into the seperate dining room. The kitchen is fitted with modern worktops and wall & base units, with patio doors leading to the large conservatory. There is also a downstairs W/C.
To the first floor, there are 4 large bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The front of the property has space for ample cars for off road parking, as well as the entrance to the garage. The rear garden is laid to lawn and patio.
Living Room 15' 10" x 10' 10" ( 4.83m x 3.30m )
A spacious living area with double glazed front aspect window, feature gas fire place with brick surround, radiator, TV and telephone points, solid oak flooring and part glazed double doors lead into the dining area.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
Rear aspect double glazed window over looks the garden, solid oak flooring.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 8' 10" ( 4.29m x 2.69m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Integrated 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, gas cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer. Double doors open into the conservatory.
Conservatory 14' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.52m x 2.69m )
UPVC construction with triple aspect windows. Tiled flooring, radiator and door leading to garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 12' 4" ( 4.22m x 3.76m )
A double bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes, radiator and double glazed front aspect window.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.30m )
A double bedrooms with rear aspect double glazed window offering views towards the countryside. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.45m )
Front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
Double glazed rear aspect window and radiator.
Suite comprising wash hand basin, WC and bath with shower over. Under floor heating. Fully tiled surround. Inset spotlights, heated towel rail, shaver point and double glazed rear aspect window.
Electric door, power and light, gas boiler and electric consumer unit.
Fully enclosed rear garden with side access to front, raised sleepers bordering flower beds, fish pond, ornate lights, slate paving patio area ideal for entertaining, lawned area, steps up to conservatory, hard standing offering off road parking, electric power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bridlebank Way, Weymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upwey Station0.1 miles
- Weymouth Station2.3 miles
- Dorchester South Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Weymouth Fox & Sons office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent�
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Weymouth
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT104994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.