Etherow Street, East Dulwich, SE22
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Large Double Garage
- Downstairs WC
- Wrap Around Garden
- Superb Choice Of Transport Links
- Plenty Potential For Expansion
- Off Street Parking For Three To Four Cars
- Excellent Choice Of Primary & Secondary Schools
Situated mere roads away from Dulwich Park and Peckham Rye Park is this spacious four bedroom detached house located in the HEART of EAST DULWICH with motivated sellers.
The property benefits from off-road parking for four cars and has a wrap round garden. With four large bedrooms one with ensuite this space is excellent for a growing family looking to make the most of the schools and the local amenities.
The property also has secure parking within the garage that could fit two cars which also doubles up with the utility room. The property and land has huge benefits including a loft with space for another 3 bedrooms and bathroom (STPP).
With all this potential the next owner will have plenty of scope to put their own stamp on the property.
The property also has secure parking within the garage that could fit two cars which also doubles up with the utility room. This garage can be accessed from inside the property and have the potential to be converted to an annexe or further living space STPP.
It is an excellent opportunity to purchase this spacious family home situated just moments from vibrant Lordship Lane with its wide range of popular bars, restaurants and shops. The property is also within good proximity of some excellent local schools. Peckham Rye Park, Dulwich Park and rail links to Central London (East Dulwich station) are within a short walking distance.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Etherow Street, East Dulwich, SE22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Dulwich Station0.8 miles
- East Dulwich Station0.9 miles
- West Dulwich Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1008976-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.