Friarsfield Avenue, Cults, Aberdeen, AB15
- * RECENTLY COMPLETED EXECUTIVE PROPERTY
- * Spacious Lounge and Dining Kitchen
- * 4/5 Bedrooms (2 En Suite)
- * Family Bathroom
- * Enclosed Garden Grounds
- * Double Integral Garage
- * Gas Central Heating
- * EPC Rating: B
This stunning detached home is available now. It consists of 5 double bedrooms, two of which have en-suites, a bright and spacious lounge, beautiful dinning kitchen, family bathroom and clock room. This property is available furnished or unfurnished. There is also a garage and drive way.
Early viewing is a must.
** EARLY ENTRY AVAILABLE ** Stonehouse Lettings are delighted to offer an opportunity to lease this RECENTLY COMPLETED 5 BEDROOM EXECUTIVE DETACHED PROPERTY which forms part of a stylish residential development in the popular village of Cults, Aberdeen. This family home offers spacious and comfortable living accommodation throughout. The welcoming entrance vestibule allows access into the central hallway. A carpeted staircase leads to the upper floor. The bright and airy lounge overlooks the enclosed rear garden. This room has been tastefully finished with Karndean flooring. The luxury dining kitchen has been fitted with a range of quality base and wall units and comes complete with appliances. There is ample space for formal dining along with family living. An access door leads into the utility room. This room has been fitted with base units along with a free standing washing machine and tumble dryer. A door leads into the large integral garage which is equipped with power and light. Cloakroom WC. On the first floor there are 5 well proportioned double bedrooms. The master bedroom is generously proportioned and overlooks the front of the property. An array of built in wardrobes allows ample storage accommodation. The en suite shower room is beautifully presented. It should be noted bedroom 2 also benefits from an en suite facility. The family bathroom has been fitted with a white 3 piece suite along with a separate shower. The garden grounds are enclosed and mainly laid to lawn. A large lock block driveway allows access to the integral double garage. Gas central heating. Alarm system. Early viewing is highly recommended. THE PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY UNFURNISHED. THE LANDLORD MAY CONSIDER A FURNISHED LET. DETAILS ON REQUEST.
Friarsfield Avenue, Cults, Aberdeen, AB15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aberdeen Station3.4 miles
- Portlethen Station4.7 miles
About the agent
- Osborne House, 27-30 Carden Place, Aberdeen
- 20 High Street, Kemnay
- 23 Bridge Street, Ellon
- 73 South Street, St Andrews
Download the free app...
We are delighted to announce that we have launched our very first app offering the below features:
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLA150439_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonehouse Lettings, Aberdeen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.