Hillcross Avenue, Morden
- Five Bedrooms
- Private Garden
- Built In Storage
- Large Through Lounge Reception Room
A spacious five bedroom terraced house in Hillcross Avenue.
A spacious five bedroom terraced house comprising of five bedrooms, spacious through lounge reception room with bay fronted window and patio doors leading to a private rear garden, galley kitchen with under floor heating, family bathroom and shower room. The property further benefits from a driveway to the front and garage to the rear with parking to the side. The property is presented in good decorative order throughout.
Hillcross Avenue is conveniently located for Morden Underground Station, South Merton Station and Morden South. The property is surrounded by greenery with Mostyn Gardens, Morden Park and Morden Hall Park all within easy reach as well as Morden High Street which offers an array of local amenities. There are a number of top performing schools locally such as Hillcross Primary School, Hatfeild Primary School, Rutlish School, Glenthorne High School and Merton College.
Call Barnard Marcus now to book in your viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hillcross Avenue, Morden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Merton Station0.3 miles
- Morden South Station0.4 miles
- Morden Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Morden Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Morden
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD101672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Morden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.