South View Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN4
- PRICE RANGE £305,000 - £320,000
- Within walking distance of High Brooms Station
- Nicely presented two bedroom cottage
- Victorian features to include ornate fireplaces.
- Two reception rooms.
- Well stocked good sized private rear garden.
- Off road parking for a number of cars.
- Situated opposite a green perfect for families and dog walking.
- Additional space in attic currently used as a study
* NEW INSTRUCTION* Price Range £305,000 to £320,000 A charming, refurbished two bedroom end of terrace Victorian home with a delightfully spacious and recently landscaped private well stocked rear garden. Off road parking for several cars. This property has an enviable position directly opposite a large green with far reaching views, perfect for dog walkers and families. It is walking distance to the railway station and to local shops and well respected schools in the area. Accommodation is arranged over two floors with an additional useful attic room that has potential for a loft conversion. GFCH. Double glazed throughout. EPC:D
To view this property please call Wendy Castle at Mother Goose Estate Agency.
This property is situated close to well reputed Junior and Senior Schools. It is within walking distance of the railway station and benefits from having a glorious outlook to the front of the property. It is also close to local shops and amenities. The A21/M25 road link is just a short drive from the property.
This delightful property is situated opposite a lovely grassed area which creates a lovely outlook. Parking is at a premium in this area, but this house has the added luxury of a gravel driveway for one/two cars. Built in the 19th Century, it has additional period features and a bathroom upstairs along with two bedrooms. There is additional space in the loft with a window, that is currently used as a study and is accessed via a loft ladder. However, there is potential to add an additional staircase to go up into the loft. The house is light and inviting, and the rear garden has a lovely patio and is secluded. Commuters can walk to High Brooms Station and there is a regular bus route to Tunbridge Wells town centre. We therefore recommend a viewing as soon as possible.
10' 10" x 9' 10" (3.30m x 3.00m) Newly carpeted. Window to front. Ornate feature Victorian fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth with wooden surround and mantle. Built-in cupboard for storage. Radiator.
10' 11" x 9' 10" (3.33m x 3.00m) Double aspect to side and rear. Wood laminate flooring. Under-stairs cupboard. Radiator.
10' 3" x 6' 2" (3.12m x 1.88m) Window to side. Tiled flooring. Grey laminate work top housing a stainless steel sink and drainer and four ring gas hob with metal back plate and extractor above. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Wall mounted combi gas boiler. Patio door to rear garden.
Loft access with ladder.
10' 11" x 9' 10" (3.33m x 3.00m) Window to front. Feature Victorian fireplace with wooden mantle and surround. Built-in cupboard. Radiator.
9' 10" x 6' 3" (3.00m x 1.91m) Window to rear. Victorian feature fireplace. Radiator.
Obscured window to side. Tiled throughout. A three piece bathroom suite comprising a bath with Aqua Lisa shower above, wash basin and WC to match. Wall mounted ladder radiator.
Carpeted. Velux window. This room has been converted in line with building regulations (not seen) and provides great additional living space. It is accessed via a ladder. There is potential to add an additional staircase to the second floor.
Over-looking a large green, perfect for dog walking and families. Gravel driveway for a number of cars with gated access to rear.
Paved area perfect for 'Al Fresco' dining with steps leading up an area which leads onto a lawn. Six foot wooden fence panel surround with gated access to the front. Outside tap. Two sheds to remain. Outside light.
South View Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Brooms Station0.3 miles
- Tunbridge Wells Station1.4 miles
- Tonbridge Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Mother Goose Estate Agents bring with them a new way to buy and sell property with experienced staff providing a wealth of local knowledge and expertise in property. We specialise in sales and lettings across a wide range of property in and around the Tunbridge Wells area.
Our services include -
A bespoke marketing plan
Providing a one-to-one service throughout the sale process
Conducting all property viewings ourselves and providing immediate feedback
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18266206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.