Chestnut Way, Leeds, LS16
- Detached family home, located in this superb Adel location
- Fitted kitchen, dining room, living room, office, snug
- Great condition throughout
- Four bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite
- Private gardens, patio and lawn
- Great position on the street, very private
- Integral garage with ample driveway
- Internal viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer
Dacre Son & Hartley are delighted to offer this splendid detached family home in a much sought after and extremely convenient residential location, superbly positioned on the street allowing for a high degree of privacy. An outstanding opportunity for a growing family to purchase this well maintained, spacious home.
In brief the property comprises; entrance hallway, fitted kitchen with adjoining sitting area and patio doors to the rear, a handy utility, W.C, storage room, study, dining room leading to a light and airy living room. The property also benefits from an integral garage. To the first floor, master with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, three further bedrooms, two with fitted storage and the house bathroom.
Outside the lovely private gardens further enhance the property and include a delightful, private, enclosed rear garden of a good size with the benefit of patio, neat shaped lawn bordered with well stocked shrubbery and flower beds. To the front the property provides spacious off street parking, garage and a further garden area with lawn and planted beds.
The property is situated in this highly sought after and convenient location with many local amenities available including a wide choice of shops, schools and recreational facilities. The property is ideally placed for daily travelling to the centre of Leeds and easy access to Leeds Bradford Airport along with the Leeds Outer Ring Road, providing access to the surrounding business centres of Bradford, Harrogate and York and the national motorway networks (M1,M62,A1). Leeds/Bradford International Airport is situated at nearby Yeadon.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Chestnut Way, Leeds, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.5 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.6 miles
- Headingley Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, a semi in Roundhay or looking at first time buyer apartments in Pudsey, our friendly team can help you each step of the wa
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES200171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.