Owens Way, Oxford
- No onward chain
- 25% Share
- Opportunity to buy further shares
- Private garden
- Full market value: £ 270,000
- Central heating
- Communal gardens
- On street/residents parking
This wonderful ground-floor apartment has a spacious open-plan living/kitchen/dining area. The property also has a large double bedroom and a modern bathroom. French doors from the living room open out onto a peaceful private garden.
Situated within close proximity of local amenities in Cowley Centre, including popular gastropubs The Jolly Postboys and The Marsh Harrier. Nearby public transport connections to Oxford City Centre, Oxford Business Park, Churchill Hospital and Nuffield Hospital. Walking distance to Florence Park with tennis courts and children's playground. Within the school catchment areas for St Christopher’s Church of England Primary School, Tyndale Community School and Oxford Spires Academy, all of which are Ofsted rated good.
Shared Ownership Scheme
The scheme allows you to purchase the specified share of the property price, and pay a reduced rent on the share you do not own. You will have the opportunity to buy further shares (subject to affordability) at a later date. You have the opportunity to buy further shares (subject to affordability).
Sale Price and Equity
Full market value: £ 270,000
Share available: 25%
Share price: £ 67,500
Monthly net rent: £ 575.97
Monthly service charge: £ 138.49
87 years remain on the lease
The rent review is every April. Quoted rental figures are based on the 2020/21 financial year
EPC band: C
Owens Way, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station2.6 miles
- Radley Station3.7 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station5.3 miles
About the agent
At Yopa South East we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 203857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.