Woodfoot Road, Moorgate
- A 6 bedroom executive detached family home
- 2 en suites & spacious family bathroom
- 4 reception rooms plus large breakfast kitchen
- Bi-fold doors from kitchen to rear garden
- Downstairs WC
- Separate family room adjoining Lounge
- Double garage with 2 electric remote doors
- Approx 2 miles to M1/Sheffield Parkway
- Very close to Rotherham Hospital
- Catchment for Sitwell School & Oakwood School
This SIX BEDROOM & 3 BATHROOM executive home has it all. Backing onto the Boston Park Woodlands & with added security of CCTV & alarm system, the home enjoys 4 reception rooms 1 being the 'P' shape conservatory with views over the mature enclosed garden area with decking.
The main 'hub' of the property is the stunning spacious kitchen with central island, granite worktops, integrated dishwasher & Neff appliances.
Leading off the spacious galleried landing are the 6 bedrooms, 5 double & 2 with en suite & the modern family bathroom fitted with 4 piece suite. The principal bedroom is of very generous proportion with seating area & adjoining modern en suite.
A spacious front driveway provides ample off road parking leading to the DOUBLE INTEGRATED GARAGE.
Early viewing highly recommended
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Woodfoot Road, Moorgate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station1.7 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop2.5 miles
- Carbrook Tram Stop2.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to ELR estate agents, a friendly independent company that has been working on your doorstep since 1840, making us Sheffield's most established estate agent. We offer a range of services including residential sales, lettings, surveys, mortgages and property auctions, with offices across Sheffield, Rotherham, The Peak District and Hope Valley.What is the Best Time to Sell a House?
Broadly speaking the best time to sell a house is:
"When there are the most amount o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041015288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Wickersley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.