Clifton Drive South, Lytham St Annes, FY8
- Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Chain Free
- French Doors Leading to a Patio
- Overlooking the Communal Gardens
- Large Reception Room
- Newly Decorated and Carpeted
Located within a popular development just a short walk from the town centre and sea front is this ground floor retirement apartment. The accommodation comprises a spacious reception room, a fitted kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
Service Charge: £1,700 pa
Council Tax: Band C
Electric storage heater, telephone point, coving to ceiling, door to:
7.12m (23'4") max x 3.31m (10'10")
Two electric storage heaters, telephone point, TV point, two wall light points, coving to ceiling, fire surround with marble inset and hearth, double doors to terrace, door to:
2.33m (7'8") x 2.21m (7'3")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, built-in oven, built-in hob with pull out extractor hood over, built-in microwave, double glazed window overlooking the communal gardens, electric fan heater.
4.82m (15'10") max x 3.06m (10'1")
Double glazed window overlooking the gardens, electric storage heater, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment and mixer tap, inset wash hand basin with storage under and mixer tap and WC, heated towel rail, electric fan heater, extractor fan, shaver point.
The Apartment owner also benefits from the following facilities: ~
The services of a House Manager.
Communal Gents and Ladies toilets.
Communal disabled toilet.
Communal Laundry Room.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Clifton Drive South, Lytham St Annes, FY8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.2 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.6 miles
- Squires Gate Station2.1 miles
About the agent
With over 50 years' experience in selling and letting property, Frank Wyles & Co. Estate Agents have helped thousands of people buy and rent the property of their dreams.
Generations of clients and customers have trusted us with one of the most important steps in their lives and have come back to us, again and again.
We know we're doing something right when they return to us when it's time to move again.
As the most trusted and experienced estate agency in the Lytham St Anne
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18266667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Wyles and Co, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.