Church Road, Abertridwr, Caerphilly
- End of Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Popular Village Location
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- No Chain
A well presented three bedroom terraced property situated in the popular village of Abertridwr. Boasting a large living/dining area, three good sized bedrooms - this property would make for a perfect first time buy or family home.
Peter Alan Caerphilly are delighted to offer to the market this well presented three bedroom end terraced property situated in the village of Abertridwr just outside of Caerphilly. With local amenities close at hand, this property is perfect for convenience and with Caerphilly town centre only a short drive away this property also benefits from good surrounding road links making this a great spot for commuters.
Internally the property comprises entrance hallway, open plan living/dining area with feature bay window, kitchen plus separate utility space. To the first floor there are three bedrooms plus a loft room. Externally there is a low maintenance rear garden with hard stand providing off road parking.
Stairs to the first floor and door to the dining room.
Living/ Dining Room 25' 6" x 13' 1" ( 7.77m x 3.99m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation and double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations. Feature fire place in the lounge area, radiator(s), power point(s), ceiling light(s) and door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
Fitted with a range of matching base and wall units with worktop space over. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Stainless steel oven with four ring hob. Original built in welsh dresser. uPVC window to side elevation and opening into rear lobby.
Hallway access to bathroom and conservatory leading from the kitchen. Built in storage cupboard.
Side Return Conservatory 14' 7" x 7' 9" ( 4.45m x 2.36m )
Constructed of mainly upvc and double glazed window panell is this convenient room for easy access from the garden and ideal for storage. Original terrace tiles, access to the dining room and rear lobby.
A generous sized bathroom comprising panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, low level wc and wash hand basin. Airing cupboard, ceiling light, radiator, and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Door to all three bedrooms and wc. Loft stairs to the loft room.
Bedroom One 17' 2" x 9' 8" ( 5.23m x 2.95m )
uPVC windows to front, radiator, power point(s), ceiling light(s).
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
uPVC window to rear, radiator, power point(s), ceiling light(s).
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.23m )
uPVC window to side radiator, power point(s), ceiling light(s).
Wash hand basin with vanity unit under, low level wc, double glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling light and radiator.
Loft Room 16' x 7' 5" ( 4.88m x 2.26m )
Velux windows overhead, power point(s) and ceiling light(s).
A lovely mature front and side garden with side gate and steps leading to conservatory entrance. A patio area surrounded by mature shrubs and trees. Then to the rear a gated driveway and hard standing for ample off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Church Road, Abertridwr, Caerphilly
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanbradach Station1.8 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station2.0 miles
- Energlyn & Churchill Park Station2.1 miles
About the agent
We're passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPY304275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.