Woodfoot Road, Moorgate, Rotherham
- Stunning Views
- Drive In Drive Out Driveway for appox 10 cars & Garage
- Larger than average rear garden
- Close to Rotherham Hospital
- En-Suite to Master
Standing proudly in the ever sought after area of Moorgate on the Duke of Norfolk, this property has it all! Being within close proximity to Rotherham Hospital & boasting a drive in-drive out driveway, a generous garden & stunning field views to the rear - CALL NOW!
Having a double door system, the external door is a composite door, the internal door is a wooden door.
Having a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a low flush W.C and wash hand basin. There is also a UPVC double glazed window to side and a central heating radiator.
Benefiting from built in storage, wine cellar and low flush w.c.
Lounge / Diner 31' 6" x 13' 1" ( 9.60m x 3.99m )
A good sized room benefiting from a fire and surround. There area also room French doors to the side, a fantastic feature of this room is the two matching UPVC double glazed bay windows to the front & rear and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 3" x 12' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.81m )
Fitted with wall and base units and work surfaces housing the sink & drainer unit and the integral oven, hob & extractor fan. There is also space for further appliances. A useful pantry cupboard and a UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Landing & Stairs
Benefiting from storage cupboards, access to the loft and UPVC double glazed window on the stairs and landing.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 15' 7" into bay window ( 4.24m x 4.75m into bay window )
Benefiting from bay windows, UPVC double glazed bay window to front and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a good sized shower, vanity unit, wash basin and low flush W.C. There is also a towel rail, a central heating radiator and upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 10' ( 4.34m x 3.05m )
Benefiting from UPVC double glazed window to rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.61m )
Benefiting from fitted wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window to rear and a central heating radiator.
A suite comprising of a paneled bath with shower over, wash basin and low flush W.C There is also UPVC double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, drive in and drive out driveway for approx 10 cars.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized lawned garden, patio area and a shed.
Garage 15' 6" x 21' 6" ( 4.72m x 6.55m )
Benefiting from sliding doors, water plumbing for washer, power and light. There is also UPVC double glazed window to rear and a central heating radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Woodfoot Road, Moorgate, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station2.0 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop2.7 miles
- Carbrook Tram Stop2.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rotherham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Rotherham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF110154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.