Church Street, Rawmarsh, Rotherham
- Spacious five bedroom semi detached home
- Sought after location - views to both sides
- D/stairs W.C, utility, 2 bath/shower rooms upstairs
- Driveway & garage
- Delightful lawned, generous rear garden
VIEWS FOR DAYS!Tucked away on this sought-after street is this spacious family home. Boasting picturesque views over the church on one side & delightful views over fields to the other, this property truly warrants an viewing to appreciate the accommodation!
Guide Price £190,000 - £200,000
Having a door to front and a central heating radiator.
Benefiting from a wash basin and low flush W.C. There is also a UPVC double glazed window to front and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 27' 7" into bay window x 11' 11" into breast recess ( 8.41m into bay window x 3.63m into breast recess )
A well presented lounge with a brick and stone built fire and surround. There is also two central heating radiators, a UPVC double glazed bay window and French doors to the rear.
Kitchen / Dining 9' 8" x 19' 6" ( 2.95m x 5.94m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink & drainer unit and the integral oven, hob & extractor fan. There is also a central heating radiator, a UPVC double glazed window to rear and door to side.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
A useful space benefiting from a pantry cupboard, wall and base units with space for a washing machine, dryer & fridge freezer. There is also a central heating radiator, a UPVC double glazed window and door to rear.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Benefiting from fitted wardrobes providing hanging & storage space, a UPVC double glazed window to rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a walk in shower cubical, wash hand basin and low flush W.C There is also a UPVC double glazed window to side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 10" into breast recess ( 3.66m x 3.30m into breast recess )
Benefiting from built in storage, a UPVC double glazed window to front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 9' 4" to maximum ( 2.34m x 2.84m to maximum )
Benefiting from built in storage and access to the loft. There is also a UPVC double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 10' 2" ( 2.95m x 3.10m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to front, access to the loft and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 8" x 7' ( 2.95m x 2.13m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a panelled whirlpool bath, wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is also a UPVC double glazed window to rear and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized, delightful lawned garden and patio area,
Having an up & over door, power and light.
There is space to park in front of the garage, which is accessed from the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Church Street, Rawmarsh, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station1.8 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station2.6 miles
- Mexborough Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rotherham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Rotherham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF110187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.