Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, W1T
- One Bedroom
- One Bathroom
- Fourth Floor
- 582 Square Feet (Approx.)
- Modern and Spacious
- Private Balcony
- 24-Hour Concierge / Swimming Pool / Spa Facilities / Gym / Cineplex / Wine Cellar and Tasting Room
- Underfloor Heating & Comfort Cooling
- Close Proximity To Local Amenities
- Oxford Circus Station (Zone 1)
A contemporary one-bedroom apartment set on the 4th floor of Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia. Spanning an approximate 582 square feet, this apartment comprises of a very large open-plan double reception room with dining space and sizeable floor-to-ceiling windows affording lots of natural daylight into the property. There's a fully fitted modern kitchen with built-in well-known appliances (including add-on feature: wine cooler), Large master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, cream stone finish double en-suite shower room with double basins, good size private balcony which is accessible from the master bedroom & reception room. The property benefits from air conditioning, under floor heating, air ventilation system, ceiling speaker, iDevice controllable home automation system, double glazed windows, hardwood floors in the reception room, luxury comfort carpet in the bedrooms, good size hallway with a separate utility room.
Rathbone Place is located in the heart of Central London. Resident’s freely enjoy from 24 hours security, concierge, CCTV, lift access, meeting lounge, residents' lounge, beautiful swimming pool, sauna, steam room, top-end fully equipped onsite gym facility, wine cellar, tasting room and high-spec cineplex (personal blu-ray disc on demand). The development is within easy access to a number of transport stations, with Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Circus and Goodge Street underground stations being close by (Bakerloo, Central, Northern & Victoria Lines). There are also plenty of local buses available along the Oxford Street. Rathbone Place is within close proximity to local restaurants, bars, cafes and a range of high street stores.
999 Years From 2015
£8,000.00 (Estimated) Per Annum
£500.00 (Estimated) Per Annum
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, W1T
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tottenham Court Road Station0.1 miles
- Goodge Street Station0.2 miles
- Oxford Circus Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Benham and Reeves is one of London's largest, independent estate agents selling properties to homeowners and buy-to-let investors since 1958. We also offer a post purchase service including lettings, property management and furnishings with a branch in branch in Colindale at Beaufort Park, close to Colindale underground station.
• Beaufort Park/ Colindale branch since 2006
• Sales & Lettings offered via 16 branches throughout London
• China Des
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18245040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves, Beaufort Park Colindale - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.