Hawley Road, Dartford
- 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Maisonette
- Covienantly Located Close to Dartford Station
- Close to Local Amenities
- Shared Rear Garden - 50ft
- Spacious Rooms - High Ceilings
- Great First Time Buy or Investment
- No Forward Chain
Ideally Located Close to Local Amenities and within walking to Dartford's Rail Station & Town Centre.
Benefiting from: Gas Fired Central Heating, Double Glazing, Spacious Rooms, Large Bay Window to Front, High Ceilings, Spot Lighting, Street Parking and a Shared Garden to Rear.
Great First time Buyers Property or Ideal Buy to Let.
KITCHEN 12' x 7' 09" (3.66m x 2.36m) Vinyl Flooring, UPVC Door leading to Rear, Double Glazed Window to Side, Spot Lighting, Fitted Wall and Base Kitchen Units, Valliant Combi Boiler, Part Tiled Walls, Electric Oven & Hob, Space for Fridge Freezer & Washing Machine
BATHROOM 7' 07" x 4' 04" (2.31m x 1.32m) Vinyl Flooring, Radiator x 2, Wash hand basin, Bath Tub, 2 x Double Glazed Windows to Rear, WC
LOUNGE 11' 11" x 11' 11" (3.63m x 3.63m) Carpet As Laid, Double Glazed Window to Rear, Spot Lighting.
BEDROOM 12' x 11' 10" (3.66m x 3.61m) Carpet As Laid, Double Glazed Bay Window to Front, Radiator.
REAR GARDEN approx 50ft Shared Rear Garden, Laid Lawn & Patio Area.
Brochures(S5) A4 Window Ca...(S1) 4-Page Portr...
Hawley Road, Dartford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dartford Station1.1 miles
- Crayford Station2.1 miles
- Farningham Road Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Urban Estates pride itself on being different - we believe that our friendly, down to earth attitude towards our client's and our Hardworking, Knowledgeable Staff is what sets us apart and keeps our client's coming back to us year after year.
Urban Estates is an Independent local Estates agent with many years' experience in Gravesend and surrounding areas. Being completely independent enables us to offer a Taylor made package to suit all our clients' needs with a personal touch!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102884000498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Estates, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.