Westmarsh, Nr Ash, Canterbury, CT3
- Methodist hall available for renovation development subject to planning
- 2 bedrooms
- Small front garden
- Garage & driveway
- Quiet countryside location
- Less than 3 miles to Ash village with 2 primary schools & local amenities
- 5.5 miles to Sandwich railway station
- 8 miles to Canterbury with excellent transport links & amenities
To check the Council Tax for this property, please refer to
Dover District Council - . Kent County Council - .
Electric heating (storage heaters), mains water, private drainage (please note that a separate cesspit will need to be installed)
Method of Sale
The property is freehold and is offered for sale with vacant possession on completion.
The property is situated in the picturesque village of Westmarsh within the civil parish of Ash, 8 miles east of the historic city of Canterbury and 7 miles west of the seaside town of Ramsgate. Westmarsh is within a designated area of outstanding natural beauty with an abundance of orchard filled countryside. The community centres around the village hall where many local events are held. Historic buildings include Wingham Barton Manor; a Tudor country house and Barton Farm; one of the oldest surviving isle barns in the country. The surrounding countryside offers lovely cycling, walking and riding routes. Nearby Ash has a variety of local amenities including a well served mini supermarket, a general store, a pharmacy, a doctors surgery, a choice of pubs and two primary schools. The nearest train station is in Sandwich which is 5.5 miles away. Canterbury West train station offers the high speed link to London St Pancras.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Westmarsh, Nr Ash, Canterbury, CT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Minster Station2.8 miles
- Sandwich Station4.2 miles
- Birchington-on-Sea Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Sandersons UK is an independent proprietor led Estate Agent that has traded for 25 years serving clients in the South East and London. We have always been proud of the quality of our service and have expanded largely through recommendation. Our approach is innovative and proactive and we are always seeking to evolve our service to meet and exceed the latest standards of best practice.
Some of the features of our service include:
- No fixed term cont
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 83070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.