George Street, Romford, RM1
- Three bedroom Victorian terraced house
- Bright and well-presented spaces
- Opened up double reception room
- Stylish modern bathroom
- Pleasant 49ft rear garden with deck & lawn
- A few minutes walk from the town centre
- Handy for Romford station and commuting
- Gas Central heating and double glazing
By removing the two internal walls of the dining room, the ground floor now provides a light, spacious and modern living space with a bay to the front and a window to the garden, with a painted blue mantlepiece making a fine focal point.
This leads through to a bright kitchen with a large picture window, plenty of wall and base cupboards, open shelving, and space for a cooking range and washing machine.
Beyond the kitchen is a small inner hall with a door to the garden, and beyond that a stylish bathroom with deep turquoise walls and white metro tiles. White fittings include a tub with Victorian shower rose and glazed screen, wide vanity wash basin and low flush wc.
Upstairs are three double bedrooms, one across the front of the house and two others overlooking the garden.
The house has has gas fired central heating, birch laminate floors to the living space, double glazed windows
Outside, the pleasant 49ft rear garden has an easterly aspect with a large dining deck that gives way to a lawn, bordered by colourful plants and a lovely big tree at the end.
The location is remarkably central at just a few minutes walk from the local shops and cafes on Victoria Road, and just ten from the busy centre of Romford where you'll find a lively street market sitting alongside The Brewery shopping centre. This gives you a comprehensive retail, restaurant and leisure scene including two cinema complexes, big Asda and Sainsbury's supermarkets, a recently refurbished library & exhibition space, and the recently opened Sapphire Ice & Leisure with swimming pool, ice rink and gym.
The house is also within the catchment area for Concordia Academy primary school which received an outstanding rating from Ofsted in 2019, while a Montessori Minds nursery opened in 2018 and is just five minutes walk
Romford station, about 6 minutes walk from the house, has Overground, TFL Rail and Greater Anglia services with frequent trains to Stratford (20 mins), London Liverpool Street (26 mins) and Southend Airport (39 mins) as well as intermediate stops.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
George Street, Romford, RM1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romford Station0.2 miles
- Gidea Park Station0.9 miles
- Emerson Park Station1.4 miles
About the agent
The care and devotion that people display towards their Victorian or Edwardian homes is a complete inspiration to us, and is the reason why Eeleven exists.
We've had a longstanding love affair with these remarkable and versatile properties - from the architecture outside, to the detail within, and the versatility of the design - but it's the imagination of people who make one their project that really stirs our soul.
Whether it's a painstaking restoration that pushes the original
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EELEV_000330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eeleven, Leytonstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.