High Street, Great Barford, Beds, MK44
- Beautifully presented 3 bedroom home
- Great links to St. Neots, Bedford and London
- In move-in condtion
- Perfect first time buy or next step on property ladder
- Feature wood burner in lounge
- Immaculate kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Feature staircase
- Enclosed rear garden
- Separate garage with parking for 2 additional cars
The entrance hallway leads to the good sized lounge which has laminate flooring, a feature wood burner and french doors leading out to the rear garden. Stylishly decorated in neutral colours, this very cosy and comfortable room even has additional space for a dining table. The stylish feel continues into the kitchen which has a mix of base and wall mounted beech effect units and a gas hob, oven and extractor fan. With plumbing for a washing machine, and full height units for integrated fridge/freezer and light tile flooring, this is a well-equipped and beautifully presented room. A downstairs WC with toilet and basin completes the downstairs accommodation.
A feature staircase with full glass banister leads to the first floor where 2 large double bedrooms add to the impressive look and feel of the property. A 3rd bedroom is currently being used as a home office, but could easily be used a single child's room or nursery. The bathroom has a white 3-piece suite with mixer shower over the bath and continues the theme of the house being very well decorated.
With a 4 year old Worcester combi-boiler and double glazed U-PVC windows and doors throughout, this house is warm and comfortable throughout each room.
Outside, the front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a path leading to the front door. The tidy, enclosed rear garden has a patio area outside the house, and a lawn and path leading to a storage shed. The en-bloc garage is at the end of the block, and the existing owners have purchased additional land to the side of the garage to allow parking for 2 additional cars.
A real find in a great location, this property is a must see and is sure to be snapped up quickly, so an early viewing is highly recommended.
Council Tax Band : B
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Street, Great Barford, Beds, MK44
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandy Station3.7 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station5.3 miles
- Biggleswade Station6.3 miles
About the agent
L2 Homes are a newly formed independent property agent based in St. Neots.
We offer a full agency service with a difference. Our aim is to bridge the gap between lower priced online agencies, and traditional high street based agencies. Wholly owned and managed by St. Neots based people, our model enables us to offer truly competitive rates, starting as low as 0.75%. Our emphasis is on providing a one-to-one, personal experience throughout the sales process.
If you want to experien
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LT38. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L2 Homes, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.