Rock Hill, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61
- REDECORATED GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- WELL PLACED FOR MOTORWAY ACCESS & ALL AMENITIES OFFERED WITHIN BROMSGROVE TOWN CENTRE
- PRIVATE NUMBERED PARKING SPACE IN RESIDENTS CAR PARK
- CHAIN FREE PROPERTY
See floor plan for layout & measurements
This newly decorated GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE is well located for all the amenities offered within Bromsgrove & also for motorway access. Having its own pavement entrance the gas centrally heated double glazed accommodation comprises; Reception hall, good size living room, fitted kitchen with integrated oven & hob; partly tiled bathroom with shower above bath, double bedroom with useful built in wardrobe. PRIVATE NUMBERED parking space in private residents car park. EPC-C.
CHAIN FREE PROPERTY. EPC-C.
The agents understand the property to be Leasehold for a term of 99 years with approximately 81 years remaining.
Service charge £500 per annum to include buildings insurance.
This information has been supplied by the Vendor & agents have not seen documents. The purchasers solicitors should obtain verification.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The agents have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fitting or appliances and therefore cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. The
Purchaser's solicitors/surveyors should obtain verification. All measurements, text, plans, site areas and photographs are presented in good faith as a general guide and therefore should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and should not constitute part of an offer or contract. Items shown in the photographs are not necessarily included in the sale of the property. All measurements contained in these sale particulars should be assumed to be approximate and should be checked by the purchasers if of particular importance to them. Whilst we try to make our sale particulars as accurate as possible they may be subject to errors and/or omissions and therefore prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. If there are any queries of particular importance to prospective purchasers please contact us and we will be pleased to check the information. Buyers must check the availability of any property & make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Rock Hill, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromsgrove Station1.1 miles
- Barnt Green Station4.2 miles
- Alvechurch Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Hansons are a successful independent and privatley owned estate agency based in Bromsgrove. The company was established in 1992 by Carol Hanson who, as the principal, is actively involved in its day to day running. Carol and her friendly, enthusiastic all female team pride themselves in offering a dedicated personal service and are totally committed to achieving the best price for your property whilst ensuring that its sale runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Hansons has, over th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ROCKHILL62. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hansons, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.