Llwyn-Y-Grant Road, Penylan, Cardiff
Property ref: 121_661_4874502
Decorative arched brick surround, double glazed doors leading onto entrance vestibule area, stone flooring.
Grand Reception Hall 24'8" (7.52m)x 12'1" (3.68m)
Approached by a small paned fully glazed door with matching side screen, leading onto an imposing grand reception hall with central oak staircase with visible galleried landings on four sides, large window to side with oak seat benching on two sides, woodblock floors, tubular radiator.
Comprising wash basin with cabinets below, separate low level WC, ceramic wall tiling to half height.
Drawing Room 22'1" (6.73m) x 17'4" (5.28m) max
With large picture window overlooking the deep front garden and enjoying an open vista, tiled fireplace and hearth, tubular radiators, French doors leading to covered veranda.
Dining Room 12'8" (3.86m) x 11'1" (3.38m)
With twin French doors leading to the front veranda, double glazed window to side garden, woodblock flooring, tubular radiator.
Sitting Room 15'6" (4.72m) x 15'4" (4.67m) max.
With double glazed French doors overlooking the attractive side and rear gardens, feature oak mantel surround with marble hearth and back, coal effect gas fire, built-in cupboards with access hatch to kitchen pantry, double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, woodblock flooring.
Study 9'11" (3.02m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
With double glazed window to side garden, wash hand basin, woodblock flooring.
Kitchen 13'4" (4.06m) x 11'1" (3.38m)
Stainless steel sink with double drainer, mixer tap, range of base and eye level dresser style units, ample space for breakfasting, pleasing aspect to rear garden, large walk-in utility room with shelving and storage compartments, plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher and hatch through to sitting room. Additional walk-in store room with shelving and ventilated storage cupboards. Door leading to rear porch/veranda and out buildings. Archway opening to lobby area with connecting door to hall housing Ideal Mexico gas central heating boiler.
Landing 21'10" (6.65m) x 15'7" (4.75m) max
Approached by an imposing central staircase with oak newel post and banister, leading onto a large landing area with leaded light windows to side, two useful store cupboards. Additional cupboard housing hot water cylinder with storage cupboards above.
Bedroom 1 19'2" (5.84m) x 17'5" (5.31m) max.
Overlooking the entrance approach, large picture windows, tubular radiator, connecting door to covered balcony.
Bedroom 2 15'7" (4.75m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
Double glazed window to side, French doors leading to front covered balcony, radiator, connecting door to bathroom.
Bedroom 3 15'9" (4.8m) x 15'5" (4.70m) max into bay
Overlooking the front and side gardens, connecting door to bathrooms.
Bedroom 4 13'4" (4.06m) x 10'11" (3.33m)
Aspect to the rear garden, radiator.
Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator. Separate low level WC.
Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiling to half height.
Attic/Games Room 41'0" (12.5m) x 41'0" (12.5m) plus bay
Approached by a single flight staircase leading onto a large open loft area with visible beams and rafters, window to front. Ideal for conversion subject to the necessary regulations. Further staircase to …
Tower Roof Terrace/Patio Platform.
Large area with walled surrounds, with 360 degree viewpoint enjoying views towards the Channel, Cardiff and City skyline to the fore.
Screened hedgerow to front, five bar farm style gate with ornamental side gate leading onto a wide stone driveway and path with raised rockery flower borders, leading to the entrance porch. Large area of lawn with stone pathway around the property and feature veranda. Additional lawned area to side, mature tree and shrub screening. There is a Silver Birch and Black Pine Tree Preservation Orders in the front garden.
Laid to lawn with stone pathways around the garden, set in grounds of over a third of an acre with mature trees and shrub borders. Well stocked with perennial plants and shrubs. Former kitchen garden area with mature apple trees. Greenhouse. There are two Silver Birch Tree Preservation Orders at the far end of the rear garden.
Garage 24'5" (7.44m) x 17'4" (5.28m) max
Detached double garage with twin up-and-over access doors with lane access from Llwyn-y-Grant Place. Power and lighting. Additional folding doors and side door to rear garden.
Useful brick built out building/workshop adjacent to the rear veranda/porch.
Useful connecting area with door to front garden, with separate high level WC, store and door to garden.
Viewers Material Information
Viewers Material Information:
1) Prospective viewers should view the Cardiff Adopted Local Development Plan 2006-2026 (LDP) and employ their own Professionals to make enquiries with Cardiff County Council Planning Department ( before making any transactional decision.
2) Transparency of Fees Regulations: We do not receive any referral fees/commissions from any of the Providers we recommend, apart from London & Country Mortgages, where we may receive a referral fee (amount dependent on the loan advance and product) from this Provider for recommending a borrower to them. This has no detrimental effect on the terms on any mortgage offered.
3) Please note that if the property is currently within Cardiff High School catchment area, there is no guarantee that your child or children will be enrolled at Cardiff High School, if requests, for places become over-subscribed. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries with Cardiff...
Llwyn-Y-Grant Road, Penylan, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathays Station1.4 miles
- Heath Low Level Station1.5 miles
- Heath High Level Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Kelvin Francis Ltd are an independantly owned and operated firm of Chartered Surveyor estate agents with over 30 years experience as leaders in the Cardiff residential market.
Innovators in knowledge, we are quick to implement new technology to enhance the buying and selling process but never at the cost of personal attention. The Directors and Valuers have 81 years experience between them but are very forward thinking in the methods, techniques of selling and Internet technology.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4874502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Francis Ltd, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.