Meadows Drive, Selly Oak, Birmingham, B29 6FR
- Stunning 5 bedroom detached home
- Wonderful outlook close by to parkland
- Includes driveway parking and garage
- A short walk to Bournville Village Green
- Well placed for school catchments
- Excellent transport links nearby
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Low maintenance front and rear garden
- Nearby to Selly Oak battery park
Built in a style the befits the beautiful architecture of Bournville this family home offers ample living space throughout with a large entrance hallway that opens out onto a bright and generous kitchen / diner with large French doors that lead out onto the low maintenance rear garden.
On this floor you will also find a well equipped utility room with ample storage space and an additional access point onto the garden along with a large lounge which looks out onto the wonderful mature trees and well tended garden to the front of the property.
Leading upstairs are four good sized double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from a spacious en-suite bathroom along with a further fifth bedroom that is currently used as a home office but could quite easily be used as a single bedroom. All bedrooms are bright and airy with generous windows and plenty of storage options.
This really is an excellent family home that offers plenty of flexible living arrangements and the added benefit of a garage which could quite easily be repurposed if required (subject to planning).
Located just on the edge of Bournville just a few minutes walk from the delightful Bournville Green which includes a range of local shops and services including a newsagents, butcher, coffee shop and bakery.
Although Bournville is well located for the City Centre with excellent train and transport links (approximately 10-15 minutes walk), it benefits from being one of Birmingham's greenest suburbs, a legacy of the Cadbury vision for this area. With excellent schools on the doorstep and along with close proximity to Birmingham University and the nearby Queen Elizabeth hospital this really is a prime and well connected location.
The estate also borders the well maintained canal network that gives a quick and convenient link to Selly Oak train station and means that you can cycle quickly to the University / Hospital and city centre within 20-30 minutes.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Meadows Drive, Selly Oak, Birmingham, B29 6FR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selly Oak Station0.4 miles
- Bournville Station0.7 miles
- University Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Wentworth & Rose is an independent family run Sales and Letting agency with an extensive knowledge of Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
Our aim is to provide an efficient and friendly personal service with the emphasis strongly focused on client care and attention to detail.
We also provide a comprehensive range of other related services making us the ideal "one stop shop" to guide you through your move.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 565010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wentworth & Rose , Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.