Hazeldene Close, Eynsham, OX29
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Large Modern Kitchen
- Dining Area
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Area and En Suite
- Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Garden Driveway Parking
- Garage/Guest Accommodation
Immaculate and imposing detached 4/5 bed house in a popular development in Eynsham. The property has recently been refurbished to a high standard and includes a new kitchen, private garden, and garage usable as storage or guest accommodation
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hazeldene Close, Eynsham, OX29
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hanborough Station3.1 miles
- Combe Station3.7 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Chancellors, Botley Lettings
Chancellors Estate Agents, Adjacent to Elms Court, Westway Shopping Centre, Oxfordshire, OX2 9LP
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 06260594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Botley Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.