Frederick Street, London, WC1X
- Five storey freehold house
- Exceptional standard
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Double reception
- Bespoke kitchen
- Landscaped garden
- Close to Kings Cross St Pancreas
- EPC Rating = E
A stunning Georgian five storey freehold house which is presented to a incredibly high standard.
The lower floor features a modern, sleek white kitchen leading through to a dining room and garden room. To the rear, the walled garden has been beautifully landscaped with planters, lighting and decking.
A double reception is on the raised ground floor, featuring high ceilings, oak floors and an open fireplace.
The upper three floors has four bedrooms and three bathrooms, all carefully configured to maximize space, light and functionality.
Frederick Street is a side turning off Kings Cross Road.
Kings Cross St. Pancras tube Station is approximately 630 yards and St Pancras International 790 yards (source: Streetcheck.co.uk).
The regeneration of Kings Cross now offers some of the best restaurants and bars in London as well as new office spaces for some of the worlds biggest tech companies.
Further amenities in Bloomsbury, Clerkenwell Islington and Farringdon are easily accessible.
Square Footage: 2,448 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Frederick Street, London, WC1X
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.3 miles
- King's Cross Station0.4 miles
- King's Cross St. Pancras Station0.4 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SRS200180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.