Upper Station Road, Henfield
- Private Setting Set Well Back From Road
- Secluded South Facing Rear Garden
- Easy Walk To Village Centre
- Sitting Room Overlooking Rear Garden
- Well Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite Cloakroom
- 2 Further Bedrooms
- Large Bathroom With Bath & Shower
- Private Driveway
Bretton is delightfully situated close to the Parish Church in the centre of the village and is within an easy walk of the village centre. Henfield boasts and excellent range of facilities including 2 supermarkets, a bakers, greengrocers, hardware store, pharmacy and many other independent retail outlets. There is also an excellent choice of eateries, pubs and cafes. St Peter’s CEP School is within comfortable walking distance and Henfield has both doctors and dental surgeries.
This very appealing bungalow enjoys a most private setting and has well appointed accommodation. There is a spacious hall with ample storage and a delightful sitting room with sliding patio doors overlooking the rear garden. The well fitted kitchen/breakfast overlooks the front garden and is well fitted with built-in appliances. Off the kitchen is a useful lobby with doors to the front and rear gardens. Bedroom 1 has an ensuite cloakroom whilst bedroom 2 is also a large double bedroom. Bedroom 3 overlooks the front garden and this room adjoins the kitchen so also makes an ideal separate dining room. There is a large bathroom with both bath and shower.
Outside there is a good sized front garden with driveway and turning area leading to the integral garage which houses the gas fired boiler. The rear garden is a particular feature of the property being south facing and secluded and enjoying a semi-rural feel, with lawn, flower and shrub borders and Summerhouse. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
BrochuresBrochureUpper Station Road, Henfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Upper Station Road, Henfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station5.8 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30073454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.