Mylne Square, Wokingham
- Large Double Room
- Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen
- Professional House Share
- Rent Includes All Bills + Fortnightly Cleaner
- Within 0.7 Miles Of Wokingham Town Centre
This property has a lovely homely feel and is modern, light and airy. The kitchen which has recently been refurbished houses all modern appliances including a dishwasher and leads to an open plan furnished lounge with French doors to a terrace and huge garden. The use of the washing machine and tumble dryer is included in the rent at no extra cost. 4 rooms/people share two bathrooms which comprise of showers, bath tub, toilets and wash hand basins. One room has its own en-suite. En-suites include a shower cubicle, toilet and wash hand basin.
Unusual for town centre properties this home is built on a green area which offers lots of parking spaces within the Square itself. There is also one parking space on the driveway to the property which is provided on a first come first served basis. The house is provided with all bills included. These include council tax, water, gas, electric and internet. A valuable included service in the rent is a bi weekly cleaner who cleans all communal areas.
The bedroom is at the rear of the property on the first floor is this large double bedroom with wood flooring throughout. In the room, there is a wardrobe, chest of drawers and large windows which overlook to the garden at the rear of the property.
Other points to note about this wonderful home is it has a very well maintained garden that is generous in size for this style of property.
Mylne Square, Wokingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station0.9 miles
- Winnersh Station2.7 miles
- Bracknell Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference REA131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.