Raymond Avenue, West Ealing
- Edwardian Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Loft Room
- Quiet Road
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Close To Outstanding Schools
Beautifully presented and spacious three bedroom home located on this quiet road in the heart of Northfields.
Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. This Edwardian property benefits from a large loft room that is currently used as a home office and a well tended west facing garden.
Beautifully presented and spacious three bedroom home situated on this quiet road in the heart of Northfields.
This Edwardian property benefits from a large loft room which is currently used as a home office and a well tended west facing garden.
Walking distance to both Northfields and Boston Manor tube stations. Fielding primary and Elthorne secondary schools are within close proximity. Ideally located for both the M4 and A4 motorways.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Raymond Avenue, West Ealing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boston Manor Station0.3 miles
- Northfields Station0.5 miles
- South Ealing Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Robertson Smith & Kempson is your local property expert for sales and lettings in Acton, Ealing, Hanwell and Northfields. We provide a personal service, unrivalled local coverage and market expertise backed by over 30 years of experience in the area.
We pride ourselves on offering the highest level of service to our clients and customers and offer the added reassurance of being members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme, ARLA Propertymark and are regulated by The Royal Institution of Char
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30073972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robertson Smith & Kempson, Northfields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.