Tulse Hill, London, SW2
- FOR DETAILS PLEASE QUOTE REF#FPP
- Freehold semi-detached house in the Art Deco style
- Located between Brixton and Dulwich, minutes from Brockwell Park
- Ideal location for schools including Dulwich College & James Allen's
- Spacious family home with large garden
- Original flooring & and underfloor heating
- Off street parking space for 4 - 5 cars, and electric car station
- Private garage could be converted into studio
- Planning permission granted for 2nd floor extension of 700+ sq ft (65 sqm)
Please quote #FPP for all enquiries
• Freehold semi-detached house in the Art Deco style
• Located between Brixton and Dulwich, within minutes of Brockwell Park and well located for schools including Dulwich College, James Allen's school and other leading schools.
• Floor area circa 2,189 sq ft
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms and ground floor WC
• Ground floor: includes an open plan living room and dining room with the original wooden floor; a large fully kitchen with a marble floor and underfloor heating
• First floor: 4 double bedrooms, continuous walnut wooden floor
• First floor: 1 shower room with toilet, 1 bathroom with toilet, all with underfloor heating
• Driveway with off street parking space for 4 to 5 cars, private garage in the back that could be converted into studio with separate entrance
• Over 1075 sq ft (100 sqm) garden with sitting area, lawn and vegetable patch
• The house is fully equipped and includes an alarm system, safe, nest with central heating system, electric gas fireplace and electric car plugging station.
Planning permission has been granted for an extension of over 700 sq ft (65 sqm) at second floor level. The elegant extension was designed by an award winning Italian architect (
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Tulse Hill, London, SW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tulse Hill Station0.6 miles
- Herne Hill Station0.6 miles
- Streatham Hill Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Local hands with global reach
"Welcome to Keller Williams, a worldwide revolution in estate agency and the UK's most personal property service." -
Ben Taylor, Managing Director, Keller Williams UK
Selling your home is only part of our service at Keller Williams. With over 180,000 agents across 37 countries, we're the largest real estate company in the world. Yet each of our agents is local to the area they cover and dedicated to e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FPP200003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams Prime Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.