Stratford Drive, Prescot, L34 1AN
- Fantastic New Build Family Home
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Off Road Parking For Four Cars
- Private Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Downstairs W.C
- Located On A New Build Development
- Excellent Transport Links
This fantastic four bedroom semi-detached property is immaculately presented throughout and is ideally located on a new build development in Prescot, only a short walk from a handful of local shops, and offers excellent transport links. The property was built it 2019 and offers spacious living accommodation over three floors.
To the ground floor, there is a spacious entrance hallway with large storage space, downstairs W.C, a 4th bedroom/study, and stairs leading to the first-floor accommodation. There is also an open plan kitchen/lounge area that is perfect for entertaining and comes with a range of integrated appliances.
On the first floor, you benefit from having a large lounge room, a master bedroom with En Suite shower room. The stairs then lead to the second-floor accommodation where you will find two doubled bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom suite.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden that is laid to lawn with a large driveway giving off road parking for up to four vehicles and side access to the rear garden. The rear garden is private and is mainly laid to lawn with a decking area that is perfect for alfresco dining.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Stratford Drive, Prescot, L34 1AN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prescot Station0.4 miles
- Whiston Station0.6 miles
- Eccleston Park Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S10938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adam Sutton, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.