Green Lane West, Freckleton, Preston
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Substantial Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Finished to Very High Standard
- Amazing Far Reaching Views
- THIS IS A MUST SEE
The accommodation comprises impressive entrance hall, two spacious ground floor double bedrooms with feature skylight windows, stunning family bathroom with a four piece suite with a feature freestanding bath and spacious walk-in shower. There is a well-appointed breakfast kitchen with fitted units, worktops over, feature LED lights, breakfast bar and integrated appliances. The lounge is very spacious and has a rear aspect window, feature fireplace and beams. Additionally, there is an outstanding conservatory with under floor heating, glass dome and far reaching stunning views.
There is also a utility room and a study/bedroom with a staircase to the master suite plus a ground floor en-suite shower room.
The master suite has double glazed doors onto a balcony roof terrace with beautiful views and a shower with wc.
Externally there is a lawned garden with a patio area. There is also a workshop.
Bedroom One - 7.6m x 4.6m
Bedroom Two - 3.7m x 4.0m
Bedroom Three - 3.7m x 4.0m
Bathroom - 2.9m x 2.8m
Kitchen Diner - 7.9m x 3.5m
Lounge - 6.2m x 4.3m
Study - 4.44m x 3.9m
Shower Room - 2.0m x 1.9m
Conservatory - 5.6m x 3.9m
Work Shop - 5.3m x 2.4m
What The Agent Says
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation. Call Farrell Heyworth today to avoid any disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Green Lane West, Freckleton, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkham & Wesham Station2.7 miles
- Moss Side Station3.1 miles
- Salwick Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 222259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.