Mimmings Farm Barn, Woodgate Road, B60
- TWO SEPARATE DETACHED PROPERTIES IN A DELIGHTFUL RURAL SETTING BOTH HAVING FABULOUS VIEWS OVER ADJOINING FIELDS
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BARN RETAINING MANY CHARMING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- SEPARATE SINGLE STOREY DETACHED TWO BEDROOM ANNEXE
- AMPLE PARKING FOR BOTH PROPERTIES - GOOD SIZE GATED HARDSTANDING WITH TIMBER STORAGE BUILDING & SMALL GRASSED PADDOCK
- LOVELY PEACEFUL POSITION WITHIN THIS DESIREABLE HAMLET YET CONVENIENTLY LOCATED FOR COMMUTING
A rare opportunity to acquire TWO separate properties in a delightful rural setting enjoying views over open fields offering a superb opportunity for independent generational living or rental potential. These properties comprise of a THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BARN & a TWO BEDROOM DETACHED ANNEXE both of which have their own private enclosed gardens together with ample parking. To the rear of the barn there is a useful gated hardstanding, vegetable garden area, timber storage building & small grassed paddock.
MIMMINGS FARM BARN
A delightful unique three bedroom barn conversion retaining many original features located in this desirable hamlet surrounded by open fields with beautiful country & canal walks on its doorstep. Mimmings Farm Barn also benefits from being ideally placed for road & rail links with the towns of Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Redditch & Worcester within easy commuting distance.
The gas centrally heated double glazed accommodation comprises;
Enclosed glazed porch area.
Dual aspect beamed dining hall with vaulted ceiling & staircase to first floor accommodation.
Lovely cosy beamed sitting room again having a dual aspect with inglenook fireplace & log burner
Country style breakfast room kitchen complete with Rangemaster cooker & built in fridge
Rear porch with useful utility area
On the first floor with its own private staircase is the main bedroom with range of built in wardrobes together with a shower room en-suite.
A further staircase gives access to the galleried landing area accessing the family bathroom & two further bedrooms one of which has a range of built in wardrobes.
All of the bedrooms have glorious views out over open farmland.
To the rear of the barn is the privately enclosed well tended lawned garden with paved patio, decked area, an attractive good size summerhouse & an enclosed structure ideally suitable for a hot tub.
A single storey purpose built detached two bedroom annexe offering possibility for generational living or as a rental opportunity offering the following gas centrally heated double glazed accommodation;
Attractive living room with contemporary style log burner
Fitted Dining Kitchen with Rangemaster cooker
2 Double Bedrooms - one with built in wardrobes
Smart bathroom with separate shower cubicle
There is ample parking for the Granexe & to the rear is an enclosed well laid out garden with decked patio & lawn bounded by natural hedging enjoying fabulous views over open farmland.
EPC - C.
This area is situated at the rear of the barn & could be used for a variety of uses. It has the benefit of a large timber storage building & to the side is a vegetable garden,
SMALL GRASSED PADDOCK
(Size to follow)
For measurements please see floor plans.
Mimmings Farm Barn, Woodgate Road, B60
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromsgrove Station1.9 miles
- Redditch Station4.4 miles
- Alvechurch Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Hansons are a successful independent and privatley owned estate agency based in Bromsgrove. The company was established in 1992 by Carol Hanson who, as the principal, is actively involved in its day to day running. Carol and her friendly, enthusiastic all female team pride themselves in offering a dedicated personal service and are totally committed to achieving the best price for your property whilst ensuring that its sale runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Hansons has, over th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MFB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hansons, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.