Tulse Hill, London, SW2
- End of terrace Art Deco house
- Four double bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Modern kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Shower room
- Separate downstairs WC
- Landscaped garden
- Off street parking for four cars
Stairs lead from the reception room to the first floor which has four double bedrooms. All the bedrooms have wood floors and double-glazed windows in the original Crittall window style. The main bedroom to front and the second double bedroom to the rear of the property benefit from fitted wardrobes. There is a third, double aspect bedroom at the front and a fourth bedroom at the rear with views over the garden. There is also a family bathroom with a bath, WC and wash hand basin and a shower room, also with a WC and wash hand basin, both with underfloor heating.
The property benefits from a front drive with off street parking for four cars and an electric car charging station. There is a side driveway giving access to a large garage at the rear of the garden. The rear garden is landscaped with side borders, new fencing, a decked patio area and a lawn. The garden has useful side access and a storage shed to the side.
There is granted planning permission for a joint loft extension with roof terraces to front across the two semi-detached houses (approx. 700 sq ft each house).
This would make a lovely family home with good primary schools, James Allen Girls' School, Alleyn's School, Dulwich Prep. and Dulwich College nearby.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Tulse Hill, London, SW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tulse Hill Station0.6 miles
- Herne Hill Station0.6 miles
- Streatham Hill Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Every independently owned and operated office has a well-earned reputation for local knowledge a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HHI200268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Herne Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.