Hawkins Close, Blackley, Manchester, M9
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE
- NIL DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
- 4 BEDROOMS
- SUBSTANTIAL ACCOMMODATION OVER 3 FLOORS
- RESIDENTS PARKING
- CLOSE TO THE HOSPITAL
- WELL PLACED FOR CITY CENTRE
We are delighted to bring to the rental market this four bedroom townhouse with accommodation spread over three floors. Occupying a cul-de-sac position, the property is well placed for access to a great range of local amenities including North Manchester General Hospital. Gardens to the front and rear and allocated parking. Viewing comes highly recommended! Offered on an unfurnished basis. EPC C. Council Tax Band D.
* Pets considered
* No Smokers
Please note that any property where the Landlord agrees for you to keep a pet at the property, the rent will be 5% higher than advertised.
We are available 8.30am - 8.30pm weekdays and 10am - 4pm weekends.
Presenting 6 Hawkins Close, a four bedroom townhouse with accommodation spread over three floors.
The accommodation to the ground floor comprises entrance vestibule, modern fitted kitchen with guest w/c off and lounge diner with double doors leading out to the rear. Stairs lead up to the first floor where you will find two bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom with Ensuite shower room is located on the top floor along with another double bedroom.
Externally there are gardens to the front and rear and allocated parking for residents.
Hawkins Close is a small, pleasant cul-de-sac of similar style properties located just off Waterloo Road in Blackley, close to the Crumpsall border.
The property is within easy reach of Manchester city centre which is only approximately 3 - 4 miles away along with other local amenities close by including shops, schools and North Manchester General Hospital.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Hawkins Close, Blackley, Manchester, M9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodlands Road Tram Stop0.7 miles
- Crumpsall Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Bowker Vale Tram Stop1.3 miles
About the agent
Ryder & Dutton are multi award winning Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Valuers, Auctioneers and Property Management specialists. We are proud to have won the accolade of "Best Estate Agent in the UK 2014, 2015 and 2016" as voted for at the Negotiator Awards. Ryder & Dutton have a 26 office branch network established for nearly 100 years, which includes Mortimers Estate Agents. We bring buyers & sellers, and tenants & landlords together across Lancashire, West Yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MID190089_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Middleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.