Trem Elai, Penarth
- Modern Second Floor Apartment
- Prestigious Development
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Lounge With Wrap Around Balcony
- One Large Double Bedroom, No ongoing chain!
This modern second floor apartment comprises open plan living room / kitchen which enjoys a wrap around balcony, fitted kitchen, one large double bedroom and secure parking. The property is located in the prestigious development of Penarth & is the perfect property for first time buyers.
A superbly presented second floor apartment located in this prestigious development at Penarth Heights built by Crest Nicholson within easy walking distance of Penarth town centre, beach and the Marina. The property enjoys wrap around balcony off the lounge ,large double bedroom ,fitted kitchen with Bosch appliances. There is secure parking within gated grounds and is an ideal for the first time buyer .Viewing highly recommended.
Enter into hallway lift and stairs to all floors.
Enter into hallway,radiator. Doors to all rooms. Built in double cupboard housing gas combi boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.40m )
Superbly presented lounge with upvc sliding patio door opening onto balcony. Double radiator, TV aerial point. Open plan into kitchen.
Wrap around decked balcony with glass panels overlooking landscaped grounds and views across Vale of Glamorgan.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and floor units with matching worktop surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled floor. Additional wall racks. Bosch appliances include extractor hood, gas hob oven and fridge freezer.
Bedroom 14' 6" x 8' 10" max ( 4.42m x 2.69m max )
Double bedroom with two upvc windows to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
White suite comprising paneled bath with shower over and screen,wc and wash hand basin. Dual shaving socket. Tiled floor. Tiled vanity shelf and mirror. Concealed spotlights to ceiling.
Enter into open area via secure double gates. Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Trem Elai, Penarth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dingle Road Station0.3 miles
- Cogan Station0.3 miles
- Penarth Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Penarth Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Penarth
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR104853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.