Friary Road, Ascot, SL5
- Stunning location
- Over 6800 square feet/633 square meters
- 8 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Spectacular Kitchen/Breakfast room overlooking gardens
- Grand reception hall
- Triple garage with annexe/office flexibility
- Private gated residence only 12 years od
Entering through the solid oak front door you are welcomed by the large double height reception hall and grand staircase.
The entrance hall provides access to all the principle reception rooms including drawing room and dining room offering direct access onto the spacious terrace and rear gardens. The family room creates an elegant reception room and the ground floor further benefits from a home office and family day room.
The heart of this home is the wonderful bright and spacious kitchen / breakfast room with its high specification units, worktops and integrated appliances. The kitchen further benefits from a central island. Just off the kitchen is the utility room, pantry, cloakroom and integral access to the triple garage.
The first floor forms around a spacious galleried landing creating a wonderful sense of space and offers three bedroom suites including the master bedroom which consists of dressing room and luxurious bathroom and two further double bedrooms and family bathroom suite. The very adaptable top floor ideal for live in nanny consists of three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The top floor also offers excellent storage.
Above the garage is a large games room but is such a flexible space it could also be used as a work space or self-contained accommodation.
The property is approached through electric gates across a large driveway creating ample parking for multiple cars leading to triple garage with electric door opening.
To the rear of the house there is a large terrace covering the width of the entire property, stunning garden with mature hedging and shrub borders creating total privacy from surrounding properties. Situated in a peaceful and private location in the south-eastern corner of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead,
Energy Performance CertificatesEpc Graph Rating
Friary Road, Ascot, SL5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langley Station9.4 miles
- Sunnymeads Station6.9 miles
- Datchet Station7.1 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country Park Lane, we offer a refreshing & personal approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention with the local expertise of independent estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities. Exclusive properties require a tailored approach to marketing, alongside our bespoke service we adopt a lifestyle approach to the promotion of your property, combined with an efficient sales process and excellent customer s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MPA200004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country Park Lane, Park Lane. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.