High Moss, Ormskirk
- Five Bedroom
- Detached Family Home
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Large Driveway and Garage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
Upon arriving at the property the viewer will notice how beautifully finished and well presented this home is. You will immediately be greeted with a welcoming entrance hallway where the stairs are located and from which each of the rooms emanate. A convenient downstairs w.c is also off the hall. Leading through to the left is a generously sized lounge with frontal aspects. A second sitting room off to the right boasts bi-folding doors opening out on to the rear garden, providing a perfect, sociable area for hosting family get togethers and summer BBQs. Off the rear of the hallways is a modern fitted kitchen/diner finished with a range of high gloss, handle less wall and base units in grey with contrasting black granite work surfaces and a range of integrated appliances. A dining area at the opposite end gives plenty of space for a table and chairs as well as providing access though upvc double doors out onto the rear garden.
Ascending the stairs to the first floor there is a spacious landing giving access to three large double bedrooms with two having the benefit of en-suite shower rooms. The main family bathroom serves the third bedroom and is complete with low level. w.c, hand wash basin, bath and separate shower cubicle.
Continuing up to the second and final floor, there are a further two double bedrooms and a large storage cupboard off the landing.
Externally the property features a large driveway offering off road parking leading to a garage. The rear garden is south-west facing with a stone patio area and raised, well maintained lawned area, a perfect space for enjoying the summer sun.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Moss, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aughton Park Station0.3 miles
- Ormskirk Station0.8 miles
- Town Green Station1.2 miles
About the agent
NSW Properties were formed in 2004 when the company acquired its first student property. We now manage a property portfolio valued at over £25 million, covering Ormskirk and its surrounding areas.
Originally based in offices on Church Street, Ormskirk the company opened a new showroom on the same street in October 2013. The heart of NSW has always been in student property and we have developed this business over time to meet the increasing needs of Ormskirks' student community. Building
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101456002671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NSW Properties Ltd, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.