Montrose Grove, Greylees, NG34
- Modern Detached House
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner, Utility
- Living Room & Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom with En Suite to Main Bedroom
- Driveway and Garage
- Gardens to Rear
- Viewing Recommended
- No Onward Chain, EPC Rating - C
The property comprises; Hallway, Cloakroom, Lounge with bay window to the front, Open plan Living Dining Kitchen with French doors to the rear gardens and Utility Room, whilst to the first floor is the Main Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Three further double Bedrooms, main Family Bathroom with bath and separate double shower cubicle. Outside there is a double width driveway to the front leading to the integral garage whilst to the rear the enclosed rear gardens are laid mainly to lawn. OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
16' 8" x 12' 6" (5.08m x 3.81m)
into bay x max
19' 2" x 15' 9" (5.84m x 4.8m)
max x into bay
9' 3" x 5' 6" (2.82m x 1.68m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
12' 6" x 12' 2" (3.81m x 3.71m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
7' 5" x 4' 11" (2.26m x 1.5m)
11' 4" x 10' 7" (3.45m x 3.23m)
10' 1" x 9' 6" (3.07m x 2.9m)
min x min
11' 9" x 8' 8" (3.58m x 2.64m)
9' 3" x 6' 1" (2.82m x 1.85m)
COUNCIL TAX BAND - D
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Montrose Grove, Greylees, NG34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rauceby Station0.4 miles
- Sleaford Station1.9 miles
- Ancaster Station3.7 miles
About the agent
"We aim to provide unrivalled, honest and trusted advice whilst continually exceeding the expectations of our clients."
Pygott & Crone are Lincolnshire's leading estate agent. The company is now in its 30th Year and very experienced in the property industry, having won numerous regional and national awards.
Our 11 offices have over 100 highly trained and dedicated staff, ready to offer a wealth of knowledge and high levels of service for all your property needs.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR200447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.