County Road, Ormskirk
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- NO CHAIN
- Family Dining Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Immaculate Rear Garden with Summer House and Paved Patio Areas
- 'In and Out' Driveway
- Forecourt Parking
- Attached Double Garage with Power and Lighting
- Ideally Situated to Local Amenities
- Conveniently Located to Highly Regarded Schools
Internal inspection is highly recommended and will reveal accommodation covering over 2000 square feet with brief highlights including a welcoming reception hallway, a lovely light and bright main lounge with dual aspects and a modern inset fire. The adjacent living room is of similar proportions to the main lounge and features an attractive traditional fireplace. The formal dining room which rests adjacent to the kitchen affords a huge window that allows an abundance of light due to its sunny Southerly aspects and the family dining kitchen combine to create wonderful family space and areas ideal for entertaining with the kitchen itself being fitted with an array of wall an base units with ample workspace, integrated appliances and patio doors leading out into the rear gardens. The ground floor is rounded off with a handy cloaks/WC and a practical utility room, whilst on the first floor, there are four very well proportioned double bedrooms all served by a modern, three piece family bathroom finished in classic white with complementary tiling to the walls.
Externally, to the front of the property there is a pretty garden with an 'in and out' driveway and a forecourt parking area with access to an attached double garage that has power and lighting. To the rear, the immaculate gardens incorporate well-kept lawned areas with neat planted borders, a summer house and paved patio areas for outdoor dining and entertaining, the garden has the benefit of being very private and is not directly overlooked. The property is located in a convenient position only a short distance from Ormskirk town centre with its variety of shops and amenities, a number of highly regarded schools are also close by. Other benefits of this lovely home include gas central heating and double glazing.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
County Road, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ormskirk Station0.5 miles
- Aughton Park Station0.8 miles
- Town Green Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10547909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.