Barratts Hill, Broseley
- Delightfully located on the fringes of Broseley
- Grand and elegant Georgian house
- Superbly renovated
- Extensive accommodation
- Generous gardens and parking plus a 2 acre paddock and stabling
- A former classroom that would make an ideal granny annexe/home gym (subject to planning approval)
- Close to Ironbridge's many restaurants, pubs and tourist attractions
- Approximately 20 minute drive to rail link and motorway network
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Barratts Hill, Broseley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Telford Central Station5.0 miles
- Shifnal Station6.0 miles
About the agent
As a residential sales and lettings agent covering Shropshire - we are proud to be being Broseley's longest established Estate Agent and in spite of current difficult market trends WE ARE STILL SELLING HOUSES!
A family run business, Patrick and his pro-active team will be more than happy to help with all aspects of your property transaction.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10591429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harwood Shropshire Ltd, Broseley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.