Valley Gardens South, Kirkcaldy, KY2
* Semi detached villa situated in a popular area of Kirkcaldy.
* The property is in need of some modernisation and comprises lounge, kitchen/utility room, dining room, four bedrooms and bathroom/WC.
* Gardens to front and rear.
* Driveway providing off street parking.
* Gas central heating.
* There is a mixture of double and single glazed windows.
* Within walking distance of Kirkcaldy Train Station and Town Centre.
4.37m x 3.89m (14' 4" x 12' 9")
2.81m x 3.05m (9' 3" x 10' 0")
2.84m x 4.28m (9' 4" x 14' 1")
3.07m x 3.45m (10' 1" x 11' 4")
6.61m x 3.62m (21' 8" x 11' 11")
3.69m x 2.83m (12' 1" x 9' 3")
4.42m x 3.34m (14' 6" x 10' 11")
4.55m x 2.16m (14' 11" x 7' 1")
Gardens to front and rear. Driveway providing off street parking.
Heating and Glazing
Gas central heating. There is a mixture of double and single glazed windows.
Andrew H Watt
Delmor Independent Estate & Letting Agents
Prospective purchasers should note that unless their interest in the property is intimated to the subscribers following inspection, the subscribers cannot guarantee that notice of a closing date will be advised and consequently the property may be sold without notice. The subscribers are not bound to accept the highest/any offer.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Valley Gardens South, Kirkcaldy, KY2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkcaldy Station1.0 miles
- Glenrothes with Thornton Station3.1 miles
- Cardenden Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Delmor independent estate and letting agents lead the way with cutting edge technology, and the most experienced, knowledgeable and qualified staff in the market place. They adhere to the rules and regulations of the National Association of Estate Agents and the Financial Conduct Authority.
The company prides itself in the level of customer care it provides to buyers and sellers a like.
FREE market appraisals for any seller or landlord can be obtained
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18271519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Delmor Estate & Lettings Agents, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.