Albany Terrace, St. Ives
- * STUNNING AND HIGH QUALITY 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- * SEA AND COASTAL VIEWS
- * DESIGNATED OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE
- * NO RESTRICTION ON USE
- * VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT
Tenure: Share of Freehold
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Albany Terrace, St. Ives
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Ives Station0.1 miles
- Carbis Bay Station1.0 miles
- Lelant Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Cross Estates was set up in the early spring of 2003, the directors of the company seeing the need for real owner run independent Estates Agents in the area. Within that time we have become one of the areas leading Estate Agents not only covering our original St Ives area but now West Cornwall from Sennen to Hayle, Penzance to St Ives. We are currently the only National Association of Estate Agents Licensed Est
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9877260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cross Estates , St. Ives . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.