Dollar Bay, South Quay, E14
- Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom apartment
- Level: 21st floor
- Internal: 1339 Sq. Ft.
- Wnter Garden 262 Sq. Ft.
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Residents Gym
- Moments to South Quay DLR station
The apartment benefits from floor to ceiling windows allowing plenty of natural light to flood the apartment and comprises of a fully fitted kitchen, a spacious reception room, a master bedroom featuring an en-suite bathroom, a contemporary family bathroom, a further double bedroom and a study room (or third bedroom).
Please contact our Sales Team for the full information pack.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Dollar Bay, South Quay, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.4 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.4 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Moving City is a friendly, dynamic and switched-on sales and letting agency based in Spitalfields, with flats, apartments, houses and developments for sale and for rent in Canary Wharf, Shoreditch, Islington, Marylebone, Isle of Dogs, Brick Lane, Shoreditch, Docklands, Wapping, Mile End, London Bridge, The City and beyond.
We've built up a successful base of satisfied vendors, landlords and tenants, because of our attention to detail, our down-to-earth, professional manner and the fact
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2372574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.